Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Nice Update

Reliving how my trades went from yesterday after overtrading a lot, it turns out that it wasn't that bad for me. I received more confirmation of how I should be modeling my trades and this one moving average that I have in place is turning out to be such a blessing for me. It's totally adding up for me these days and I'm also experimenting with using a local maximum of ATR(14) to calculate the stop loss. With the volatility being pretty good in Forex, I already have a pair that has almost doubled its target from leaving it running for only a day. What I believe is really important when it comes to swing trading is to also find some confirmation with a higher timeframe. Looking at the 4-hour and daily charts have hit the sweet spot for me.

Overall, it's turning out to be nice with working at picking up this skill to trade. I'm also going to meetups now that emphasize this whole passive income lifestyle from learning to be successful from trading different financial markets. Hopefully, I'll be able to reach something comfortable where I wouldn't have to worry about coming into work for a regular job someday. In the meantime, I need to back this up in case anything terrible happens so I will choose software engineering with an emphasis on video games and phone apps. Hopefully, I'll be able to put in a lot of hard work and get rich off of doing these things that I have come to enjoy.