Thursday, June 20, 2019

Follow Up From Yesterday

Yesterday, I went to another meetup that was about how to keep a sharp brain. It was a highly technical lecture that the speaker crammed all into one discussion under two hours. She started rushing it a lot, but what I learned is that it takes proper exercise, diet, and stress management to keep the brain functioning healthy. It was located somewhere in downtown LA and I parked at a Trader Joe store and was surprised by the great amount of physically attractive ladies who shop there!

Even when I walked out in the streets to get to the building, I spotted a few hot girls walking around. Man, they are all over the place in LA. This doesn't really make me feel so bad about getting rejected or feeling stuck with girls I'm friends with now! I can just cruise along and confidently wait for the right moment to happen with the hot girl who is just right for me. Yeah, I feel happy to be single and to be able to keep on looking. It's just this confidence that was flowing in me yesterday, and underneath I was thinking to myself, "Wow, look at all this opportunity in the heart of downtown LA with several hot girls around to try to find the right one for me."

After getting back home, I ended up just sitting at my desk trying to push my tired mind into action. I didn't end up doing my usual routine this time with surfing the web and watching entertainment. I still knocked out on my chair! I'm getting roughly six and a half hours of sleep when I do, so I guess I have time this event for myself now. I could probably make my morning routine a lot faster and get more sleep time in if I take a shower before sleeping. I guess I should be getting ready to hit the sack by 9 or 10ish and then wake up around 0430 to 0500 the next day. I'll just look to make a simple routine out of it even if it's killing me!