Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Still Missing Few Things

I pretty much went to a meetup yesterday that talked about how to be a successful product manager. It was a great discussion and the speaker pretty much said you have to be competent at it from doing your homework and also managing great relationships with the staff and customers. This is pretty much the main takeaway I got from it. 

Once I came back home, I sat at the couch where my dad was watching some Korean movie I thought was boring, so I got up and went to my room. I was starving after the meeting, so I snacked on some ice cream and then surfed the web with reading up about this Anime I'm currently hooked on and watching YouTube clips about NBA legends. I thought looking at that stuff wasn't going to hurt me, but then I became really tired and started sleeping while sitting on my chair. This has become a habit that I'm getting tired of. 

I need to find some way to keep pushing myself even though I'm really sleepy and get my tasks done. I guess it would be easier if I just manned up and did the boring and hard stuff that I need to do first and get it out of the way. I think I could give my life to boredom and constant agony of being pestered with wanting something so badly that's out of reach and just work on it while feeling all that burn and just keep going at it while knowing this is what I want to do in the end anyway. I can focus with playing on Friday to Sunday. Therefore, I have to give my work focus four days and then the rest will be party time for me with whatever I want to do, and I will worry about how to do fun things to be happy and manage that problem in the meantime as well.