Monday, June 3, 2019

Setting Priorities Straight

I'm understanding that my number one priority is to get the heck out of living under my parent's roof at the old age of 36! I'm still unmarried and paying for high car insurance. Lately, with my circumstances and no matter how annoying it might be to me with these relatable things I feel like laughing about it.

The reason for moving out is because I want to marry whoever I want to and if I'm under their roof then I have to abide their rules of how to live life. My parents aren't the most happy people out there either, so I'm not motivated to follow after them anytime soon. To get out of the house and live comfortably, I need to earn a lot of cash and soon as possible! I'm working on it and I have chosen my ultimate goal of making a living full-time to be developing video games. It can seem pretty childish I know but video games are the only software out there I can be gung-ho about having to purchase to play. Everything else should be free and open-source software. I believe Microsoft Windows should be free also and allow for everyone to look at the code and add in funny bugs if they wish to make fun of it!

My secondary option of making money is with me hardly being at the computer and maybe around a cumulative total of one hour or add a couple more if I want to gloat to myself about how I did so well or sucked that day with making money. It's swing trading and it's an aggressive form of trading but less than day trading and yes, it's super risky and competitive and can wipe out your whole bank account in a few seconds if you are stupid. I'm not sharing my floor with the scrubs but kissing up to the hot shots.

First thing is first, I need money to get the heck out of my parent's luxurious and Beverly Hills mansion-type of house! I don't want to listen to them say marry this Korean lady I hardly know because it's time and always fight to keep her. I have met a hot Korean lady I believe will do very well with but she's hard to catch and a little anti-social so there's not much I can do at this point. My parents don't really know about her and I think they would find her to be scary and crazy too! I like her though, so it would be about my happiness and they would be getting a Korean lady for a daughter-in-law but they could end up not wanting me to marry her either. Therefore, I need to move out of this house when I can practically project myself to be a millionaire.