Thursday, June 27, 2019

Taking Proper Action

Life is sometimes hard because a lot of things can happen. For me, it's been pretty smooth and I think the reason why I'm not gaining in some areas like finding a girlfriend is that I'm not taking enough action to get there. First off, I still lack a lot of personal confidence and feel like building more. I want to grow in my career while also being a super fit guy at the gym. I think I'll know when I feel really good about myself and have this knack or ability to lead a great life while attending to the needs of the wife.

The thing is I feel like I already could with the right woman, but I don't feel quite ready to go searching for her. If I get lucky with her just showing up in my life and she wants to make herself available for me, then yeah, it will be so awesome. What's really distracting me is my current living conditions. It's pretty stable, but I don't like that I'm living with my parents and paying them rent to live in their comfortable mansion-like home. It's really nice and built well for parties and my friends have enjoyed coming over. They ask about throwing another party that I haven't done in years because of my parents living there.

I think it's materialistic wealth and seeking after personal comforts that's really distracting me from going out to find a girlfriend. Being with the wrong girl can be such a hassle and I can tell this from being close friends with a lady who isn't my type. I honestly feel like I'm stuck with her sometimes, but I'm still treating her nicely like my younger sister. I even occasionally flirt to mess around with her and she always gets offended too, so I guess it's never going to work out between us. How funny is that though?