Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Other Side Things

On top of wanting to work on friendships with people who struggle at it with me, I really want to be friends with them because it motivates me to be better than them at everything. I'm also nice to them too and will stay that way. Currently, I have a bunch of people at one location who I have finally identified to have this struggle with me and I feel blessed to realize this opportunity, but it's something I have to put on hold. I have a few greater tasks for myself that I need to accomplish first, so I'll just let it go for now to focus. 

One of the things I'm heavily interested in is getting myself a girlfriend who is athletic, enthusiastic, and an overall nice lady. I would like to do these fun activities outdoor together and don't mind paying for all of it! I'm going to have to keep on building my confidence whenever I can get the chance though.

I also have good friends to hang out with lately and my own crowd which I feel very comfortable to have settled into. It's really quite nice and I don't feel pressured underneath anymore about disappointing someone as I used to. I have the confidence to do well in my personal dating relationships now. I'm definitely accepting how a lady isn't right for me if she isn't into me. I really want to focus on the future partner's happiness more than my own honestly and to look for someone who is hot and wants a lot of sex in marriage!