Friday, June 28, 2019

Doing Business For Fun

I went to a business meeting yesterday and met two Asian ladies who are a bit older than me. They are trying to sell products from rebranding them and customizing the basic cheap part to consumers. I thought it was fun to be a part of. They were still looking for a name, so I ended up coming up with titles of company names throughout the whole meeting and a name landed that one of them liked right at the end.

I do have an interest for becoming a product manager for video games, but this business isn't going to based off of that. Still, I think it will be good experience and also fun to do something and try to make money off of it. I noticed that these ladies are not that hot as they used to be, but I was completely fine with it and didn't care about being friendly to them. They are both married already, and I'm not really showing romantic signs of interest with them so they ended up patting me on the back. Even if I did, they would find it weird so I'm not going there ever and they would still pat me on the back while hugging if they had the courage for it.

I understand the whole patting thing and it hurts sometimes to get it from ladies. I don't really show it so much anymore while tearing up underneath but it's all good. This one lady is really affectionate and she is a great friend and has a fiancée who probably has to deal with us being that close and occasionally flirtatious for giggles. It's interesting because the lady I'm interested in right now doesn't even hug me with a pat on the back, but is also affectionate- pretty crazy!