Monday, June 10, 2019

Organizing My Actual Plans

Well, it looks like it's taking my third attempt to really write about my plans with the general overview. The other posts were something I wrote to just have fun communicating about to anyone or anything out there and willing to read them. I have actually found some enjoyment out of writing about my personal life and have to lay a complaint that it gets a little annoying to constantly see the words "I", "my", and "me" very often in my posts! I am rereading all of this and it's just pretty much a personal narrative that I'm writing about the whole time. It's all about keeping it true even though it feels like I'm being so self-absorbed about all of this.

Honestly, I feel like what I'm lacking is getting things right the first time and having to go through all of those struggles. There's really nothing about it, and I'm not so much panicking anymore if my life is like going to be over, so I don't know now if it's just plain stupid or being courageous. I definitely feel at peace and so I went off again besides getting to my point of topic. I'm going to have to be cut and dry so here it is:

Personal Algorithm of Making Decisions Currently

1. Go on meetups and pull up events that pertain to my interest level for gaining inspiration to finish out my software engineering and project management related courses. Also go to meetups that are related to learning about investing with trades.

2. If nothing is available for #1, look for meetups that relate to being inspired to workout like hiking, playing tennis, or volleyball and project if enough cute or hot women will be there at that meetup. If not, go for the standard gym to not waste membership!

3. Look to be social with friends and to go on dates if I get to be lucky that week.

4. After coming back from a meetup, go to the regular gym if I can make it.

5. Get ready for the next day and work on completing the classes until I tire out or feel bored of them that I do something else.