Thursday, June 27, 2019

Need To Initiate Better

I'm realizing that I'm really slow to act right after I get out of a long day of work. It's true that this is probably the case for the majority of people, but I feel like doing something I'm more in tune to so I will have to work for it. My disadvantage is that I can't stop myself from falling asleep and blacking out for the whole night.

Yesterday, I ended up reading about professional MLB and NBA teams and the transactions they are going through, so this must mean I'm a fan and I was watching YouTube clips throughout the whole night. I guess it would be fine and dandy if I didn't have other stuff bugging me to get done first.

My soul just doesn't feel at rest from how it is and living with my aging parents and arguing with them about how they should still be able to do things they did while they were younger. I want to progress further with my career and make lots of money and just have free time to build my confidence and then go find myself a great girlfriend to marry soon. It's tough for me so far and I'm still relaxing and thinking positive. I just need to get away from my hobbies and set them aside to do the priorities my soul feels is better even if it stresses me out. I would rather make some progress besides sticking to the same old schedule of hobbies.

I really need to utilize my time better and make some adjustments to feel more comfortable.