Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Things To Add In Or Fix With Current Situation

Right now, I definitely know what I feel inspired with doing. It's crazy because one of my dumb goals is to be a medical practitioner someday while paying for my own medical school and then volunteering while not receiving any pay for it! Yes, I'm that interested in helping out and it's not about the money for me. I want to earn all the money I need from being successful trading in financial markets and doing it with a swing trading and investor's mentality. It means that I don't have to be constantly monitoring several charts and skimming through updated news on the other monitor even though I find it to be more fun these days than stressful. It sucks when you're losing but that's where confidence plays a role and for me, I don't want to be there when I'm going to have a losing trade and just collect my winnings like it was done automatically. This is how I feel from doing the long term investing modes.

It's cool I know and a lot of people are into it, I know. Guys with my similar attitude approach me and talk to me about it. I can only share so much you know and it's a competition after all to hog all the money, so helping a little guy out with just a few tips here and there help reinforce the brain with sound techniques that have to be done in order to keep on winning all that money!  It's common sense with the way I'm also acting, and I even blew off a guy too who was about trying to make me encourage others to be lazy and make me feel like they are my boss. I'm not having it and making them work for the money, if they want in so badly. I'm also a highly competitive person when I get angry so yeah, I'll be nice and law-abiding citizen - yeah right, if I can't get away with it and keep staring at all those cops and everybody else who gets on my bad side with dirty looks they don't want to see from me.

What I need to add in is maintaining all of my bills. I'm skipping just the minor ones like monthly memberships for gyms right now and amusement parks. I need to get that settled. I guess it's common to miss out on those payments and happens to be honest. I also need to complete my car registration. I still haven't got that out of the way. It's just catching up with bills pretty much. That's the only thing I really need to work on to keep it going.

I also need to complete the computer courses I paid for now. There's no refund from them, and I'm heavily interested in them so would be dumb to keep on procrastinating with having fun even though it feels like a contradiction. I guess I'll have to be manly here because I do want to earn more and move out of my parent's comfortable mansion by going to some place better and start laughing at them when I pick up a girlfriend who isn't the race they want me to marry. I'll still be laughing if I get the race they want but she might not be the type they want me to marry.