Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Starting Out Solid This Month

I closed a few trades out from yesterday and so far I am in the green while also having some profitable trades running today. It looks like from having over-traded last month with my demo account, it's been allowing me to figure out a trading model that will work the majority of time. I am just letting myself go while testing all of my hunches and personal thoughts about how the market is working. I really have nothing to lose here, and it's still fun while learning to make myself a competitive trader.

I have my sights really set on moving out of my parent's house this time, so I want to at least put some work into this trading gig with also developing my blue collar and 9 to 5 job of choice being software development. Ideally, I would love to make video games and in this world there are still companies paying for programmers to develop proprietary software and even if I can't get what I want in the end, it's still fulfilling for me. I have learned this is the case from the software developing I'm doing right now at my current company. Therefore, I'm basically looking for motivation to finish up my mini-master degrees so I could be on my way to ultimately become a successful video game developer.