Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I See My Issue

It's always been a part of me, but I have a hard time focusing because I always want to have fun. If it's my time to study, I'm just thinking about other things and wanting to procrastinate the whole time. From reading my last post, it says that it's just being done for the short run, so what I really struggle with is being positive and committed to personal discipline. I should just keep on going with it until something comes up or bumps me along to another path.

I'm going to just live for being positive about my aspirations and keep going at it even if I feel lazy about it. There's always a next time with reading stuff on the Internet or watching movies and TV, even if it's not going to be in the preferred outlet. Overall, it's all about just being positive and sticking to something that I want to experience in the end after all of that grinding takes place. It's about having self-discipline and by knowing myself, all my anger is really rooted with being my competitive drive.