Friday, June 7, 2019

Nice Week Of Trading

This is my first week in a long while after wildly swing trading last month and losing the majority of the time, I have been profitable from the trade selections I made. I ended up making some adjustments to my trading methodology and rolled with it to see what happens. It's been fairly predicting nice profitable outcomes and at least, I haven't been stopping out before the whole day closes. I'm going to see if I can keep this up for the next week now and if not then no worries, I'm going to keep on making adjustments until I get there for three months straight of profitable trading.

The tools I have found are readily accessible from searching on the web, and I have learned that it caters to my personal preferences. I'm pretty much just looking to be a trend follower for at least a day and the more days it keeps going the merrier. I'm basically combining a whole bunch of ideas I have learned about and modeling my trades based on the success I can obtain and if not, I'm just making adjustments while struggling. It looks like I'm going back to the trend following indicators I started out with and put some time into to try to learn even though I understood nothing back then. By itself, it's really not enough so I have combined it with more interesting ideas I have learned about and fortunately, it was a stroke of luck that I remembered an indicator I tested a long time ago and that's the one I'm using today.