Friday, June 28, 2019

Nice Achievement

I'm ending this month on the positive side with practicing my trading skills with a financial market. I think I became lucky from reacquainting myself with a moving average that is catered for beginners of the market. I'm also topping it off with the local maximum of an ATR range to minimize acceptable stop-loss so I can scale my trades with gaining bigger profit in mind.

I have also been using this formulaic calculation for keeping track of market ranges. It's similar to Fibonacci pivots and don't know too much about it, but it's been working for me to model trades off of with decent reliability. I like it for myself so far, and it's been keeping me out of some trades I feel would be too risky and helping out with selecting the more premium trades for me. It's pretty cool.

Thirdly, I'm using a proprietary indicator that's based off of stochastic moving averages which measures the highs and lows of the market. It's again just a guideline that I use to model off my trades and look for a nice trend to ride. The creator gave it the name price action, but I see it more as if there's possibility with movement for bigger gains. It can still hang on the high and low side while the market keeps on dipping or rising, but just getting in before it hits the extreme sides has given me good results. If I get in after it hits, I have had some losses so I have something to model off of now.

Lastly, I have been a student of Japanese candlesticks for awhile and just keep it simple with looking for engulfing and encapsulating candles on the timeframes I'm trading to keep track of the current market. I just assume the market has changed and act accordingly to take a smaller loss if I'm still in it or take a profit regardless of how much I make. I'm totally like a robot with this and sometimes I regret not checking the market sooner when I could have noticed this happening and take advantage. I must be doing something right then and now I have a trading system that I just need to tweak around for two more months and hopefully I won't have to start all over.