Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Plans For Marriage

It looks like a lot of times my thoughts of getting married was really hyped up and I had to deal with a major complex that I was born with. My parents can't really do anything about it, and no matter how hard they tried it still does play a factor. I'm seen upon honestly as a pretty good guy but it can be seen as weird for my appearance because there are plenty of shallow people in this world and even though most of them aren't going that far to keep up in this lifetime, it still plays a role in how they judge others and most likely hoping for themselves, they want to hang on to some influence. I'm quite good at proving people wrong and not necessarily with only the shallow ones. On occasions, I have put them up to challenges they have failed to follow through with, after I decided to hold back on it from not feeling right for a long time about many things.

It's weird in that I was on cruise control for most of those years while I was holding back and not feeling sure about stuff. Gosh, it's so annoying and wants to drive you crazy or that's how it was for my personality. Along with that, I had a complex from being physically short all my life compared to everybody else. My parents couldn't do anything about it, no matter what they said, I was never satisfied. They don't consider themselves to be top class and they do have some oddities for the most part or that's how I feel about them at least. They weren't great leaders with me for the most part because they were focused on other stuff and somewhere along the lines, decided to let me figure out my own life.

Well, I'm still living with my occasionally crazy parents. I'm a work in progress and this is what's keeping me from settling down. The easiest thing would be to find a Korean chick with a lifestyle and desires I'm dramatically into and also finds me hot enough to enjoy lots of it! I get along with girls easily- it's just that I'm not sure about committing to any of them so far because of a few noticeable flaws or the intangibles keep on getting to me. Wow, I kept on having some nice opportunities and it's something I can laugh about now from getting over my complexes as I keep on aging by living my life while working at thinking normally these days. I might have another good one right now even, how cool and funny is that!