Thursday, June 27, 2019

Working On Myself

Lately, I think it's just the mindset and putting in the effort with the smart actions that go along with it. What I'm missing is not jumping into swiftly with what I'm feeling a little bad about not having done yesterday. I believe I could seriously train myself to make it work better. 

I feel sheepish about giving into my hobbies a lot lately, so this is probably the main reason why I eventually gave up with being addicted to video games. I wasn't feeling satisfied with it even though it was fun and easy to dwell in. I need to fix it by just living with the feelings that are stressful sometimes and think positive while accepting them and letting it all resolve in time. I know I could do a lot better for myself, and I'm just going to have to start making small noticeable changes with myself.