Thursday, June 27, 2019

Giving It My All With Courage

I think one of my minor complexes I have been dealing with all along is that I'm afraid of failing after spending so much time while labeling all of it as a waste of time in the end. It's been scary to act on haunches and personal drives at times. It was even worse while I was so mad with a few individuals over really nothing. I wanted to act it all out that was playing in my head, but I held back from being afraid of something more personal.

It's now time for me to put it all behind me and consider myself lucky that I'm thinking really brightly about how to manage kiddie stuff with a few individuals who bother me sometimes. I think people just get sick of it after awhile and naturally get mad if they can't really do anything about it and just keeps on bothering them. They can start acting all weird about it.

Overall, I'm just really sure of myself now and can work really hard at it while in the moment and being the most competitive I can be. I may be still scared underneath, but I'm not going to give it all up while feeling so stressed out or angry.