Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Achieving True Desires

First of all, it's going to have to be about recognizing these main goals and then going after them no matter how lame it may sound to others. I don't know if a friend is compromising with his life by saying that he just wants someone to settle down with. I don't want just a somebody, but a beautiful lady who is really compatible and a loving person to marry! I think it would be so awesome and that's what I'm working towards. It requires a lot of commitment because you would then have to work at improving the things that's preventing you from getting there.

What's really scaring me is just not being satisfied with the amount of wealth I have and also the personal confidence that I'm longing for. I do want a great athletic body too, so that adds on to my three personal goals I have in mind of accomplishing: finding a super hot and loving wife, being rich off of doing something I love, and obtaining the body that I love! It's all based on one thing- love. It's about doing the things you love and working at getting there. It does require some manliness though, so I'm really inspired by others out there who have done it already and want to join the pursuit to catch up to them.