Friday, July 26, 2019

Sucks To Remember

It sucks to remember how I suffered so greatly while crazy people were mocking my mental stability. It's really funny to laugh about all the details now, and it figures that I'm lucky if I can still afford to mess around like this with myself during my Bible listening sessions! I haven't been reading the Bible but just tuning to some MP3 files and then having a hard time paying attention to it. The New Testament is probably not that difficult to understand thanks to it having been translated from the modern Greek language. However, the Old Testament is so intractable to pick up on with all of its nuances. I just can't understand it even though I try so hard at some points. It's like making the effort and then my mind just phases out.

With my mind constantly phasing in and out of listening to the Bible, I'm still going at it. I figure I'm going to be replaying my MP3 files until the end of my days and it's already my fifth time to be done about 80% of it. It's interesting how much driving I do each day and during those few hours I'm commuting on the road, I'm trying to listen to a nice chunk of Scriptures that I'm still having trouble picking up on. It's like the Lord demands full and undivided attention to pick up on what the Spirit wants to tell you. The natural man can care less about the details found in the Bible, and there are even delusional people out there who think they know what the Bible is all about and come up with weird assertions while defending their heart out. It's a crazy world!

Well, I had a chance to date a lady who turned crazy with me but why would I want to do that now? I guess everything happened for a reason. If I didn't have a chance with that lady who turned crazy with me, then she wouldn't have been open to me talking about dating even though I backed away. For an Asian lady, she has some large baby feeders and I don't want to believe that I made her become crazy unintentionally with me. If she wasn't crazy, then she wouldn't have told me that I was frustrating her because she couldn't understand me and at the same time was open to talking about dating. She even had a boyfriend that matches my ethnicity, so maybe she likes guys of my race. It's an okay memory actually and something I can learn a lot from next time while improving my communication skills and also increasing my confidence with managing talking to frustrated and crazy people out there.