Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Putting Things You Control In Its Place

The common saying goes there's a time and place for anything. From taking a political science/ethics course, I've heard that a person can do anything he or she wants but may or not be forced to deal with repercussions. For example, I can say that being yelled at by the people I kept approaching who went crazy and couldn't handle something I did to try to reason with them was definitely a repercussion. It's something I can accept now and even expect but I'm countering by arguing that they should probably find a therapist because I didn't do anything to them in the first place and they were acting like bullies to me while blaming me for something they had no control over. I can also argue now their logic was wrong too from contradicting their ignorant claims. It first starts off with them still having been around me and how they would have left and they even identified two of their own members to blame something to me about, but those individuals didn't really leave while I was there too. Yeah, they were just being jerks and up to really no good while thinking crazy about me at that moment in time and space. I'm just glad that I reasonably feel they are dumb; otherwise, I would have been in deep trouble about it and not get what I wanted the most out of them which I already have.

It's important to make the most out of those crazy situations and here I am still finding epiphanies about it because it's just that very big for myself even though what they felt crazy with me about was misinterpreted. I keep on saying that with them having been jerks, they couldn't do much to me anyway so I think that even might lower their confidence in how they can deal with people even more. I think they can redeem themselves by being cool with themselves next time they want to go off in a crazy-weird or paranoid direction with anyone.

I might actually have a gift with being able to deal with this matter, like it's my powerhouse. It's amazing from naturally focusing all my might on it that I ended up getting what I wanted from not doing anything about it at all. It is the right answer, after all and I'm glad to be sharing it.

Basically putting things in their place that you can control, all of this has nothing to do with what others did to me, it was all about me. Even one of the guys who went crazy with me was telling me that I'm focusing too much only on myself and kept on complaining about it. This is how it's always been and I intend to continue trying to befriend them again with the intention of placing them on the lowest level in my circle of friends. The higher the level, the more time I want to spend with them but with these people, it would be hardly noticeable if I ever do at all after I establish the sweet acquaintanceship with them again. It's interesting that I'm also aware of how a few individuals might have anger issues about this too. If I just said, I want to be friends with them- they would think I'm crazy and maybe some would try to persuade me not to or maybe they would just stay quiet while feeling mad about the situation and from my track record, maybe turn crazy with me too in the end if I keep on bringing it up like that.

I think my repercussion is seeing people turn crazy with me in our relationship and never having mentioned to them that they might need to see a therapist about it to deal with it because I don't have much of an issue with staying happy and being nice to others still even if they can't help staying crazy with me. They do talk a lot and none of it means much so I should approach them while they are talking to anyone and just spin it off and let the cat out of the bag. If they are mad about it, it's really dealing with them and I'm going to be kind to say everything that's bad about them that I'm aware of while arguing with my snarky proofs so maybe it will eventually influence them to confront every issue they have and move on while actually embracing their personal faults.