Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Need To Keep Trying

Lately, I'm being a very forgetful person and also just letting myself dwell with sitting around thinking and not putting myself into action. The amount of work I'm putting in and still living with my parents makes it pretty hard for me. I guess these are the problems that I need to deal with for myself. They aren't life threatening or anything in that manner- it's just not my preference with the way I'm living.

The only response I have to all this adversity I'm feeling is just to keep on trying harder for getting the things I want. I would like to be very consistent as well and this is always on my mind, but I'm still failing flat on my face. I wish I didn't see this for myself, but I just constantly do. I'm not really fretting so much about it anymore and just managing to stay calm enough.

I'm just not putting myself in the mood too much by just sitting on the couch and turning on the TV and just blocking everything else everyday. After this is all over with, I'm leaving myself feeling like I didn't get enough done. I could seriously just make these changes for myself.