Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Being Ready For The Right Lady

I'm really good friends with a beautiful and short lady who probably makes up a decent portion of the qualities I'm looking for. The things I love about her is that she's affectionate, pretty laid back, and all-around a wonderful, decent person. The things I felt skittish about with her is that she liked to keep herself busy, and it just didn't feel right to try to commit to a long-term relationship. I lacked a lot of confidence and didn't really display enough romantic interest for her also, I guess.

With single ladies, it can be a struggle because it takes a lot of time to establish something and more often than not, they end up just liking me a lot for only a friend. Seriously, I think it's because I don't feel stability yet and I'm working at getting there still along with building my confidence. It's a big deal for me. One thing I have noticed is if I maintain composure while living through my insecurities and keep on moving forward and there's a lady who notices all this while me showing traditional interest in her with a mild manner, she's going to like me back!

I wasn't ready for it yet which sucks but it's okay I guess. I've had several opportunities and just never tried to go along with it and let some really good ones go. I wasn't really available to give the love and still not yet because I'm working on building my confidence and reaching a good amount of personal satisfaction before even handling all the good and bad things about trying to date the right ladies.