Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Main Issue

I think my mind worked around expectations like I came home early yesterday and to wait on my mom to put food out on the table. She wasn't there so I ended up watching a local baseball game with the Angels for entertainment. A starting pitcher of the Angels which I'm a fan of ended up passing away in his hotel room while on a road game at the age of 27. He was really young and it stunned the MLB community along with affecting the teammates who were close to him. I don't really have much to say about it right now, but would like to listen more about it. I just have to say that he was like their best pitcher this year and it's sad.

Well, I didn't get much done yesterday even though it was on my mind to do something about it. I was just sitting there thinking through how I was going to get it done without doing anything else after watching most of the game. What I believe messed me up is from not thinking fluidly enough yesterday. This is where I'm currently struggling. I have all these goals in mind and having trouble putting them together to make myself right now. I've always had this issue.

I guess I could start by writing out privately what I would like to get done to myself and try to keep myself from being overwhelmed.