Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Back To Winning Ways

It looks like I became really lucky to see my fortune with trading turn around. My analysis is turning out to be so good especially from adding on a few more critical moving averages and letting go of a fickle oscillator. I don't think most of the readers out there are going to know what I'm talking about, so there you have it!

I almost already made back what I have lost the last two weeks in a few days! One of the nice things about the losing though is that I ended up getting out earlier based on my strategy turning against me. It might be something I could look to try later on if the market acts more predictable in that fashion in the future. For now, I have learned something that might be more useful for me in trying to carry out my swing trading career.