Monday, July 29, 2019

Plans For Making Money On My Own

First things first, you have to pick something that you really enjoy doing and can see yourself having a lucrative future with while others who care about you the most won't have too much concern about your choice. If a short Asian guy like me and who is already in his mid-30s wanted to all of a sudden become a pro basketball player, then well, I'm going to be screwed and the people who care the most about me will think I'm joking all the time! The delusion is that I feel like what the NBA athletes are doing is something I could do if I spent years only focusing on basketball. It's just that I'm not willing to put in the time and will never have enough confidence to do so.

If you don't care about making a lot of money and really happy with how much you have going then that's awesome, and I wish I knew what it's like with getting around to do all the things you wanted to do without enough money while being a nobody! The Bible does say to not put all passion and worries on this world and to seek after living a holy life. Also, the Bible mentions that for the rich people, they should be generous to help out the needy from having compassion. This is honestly the spiritual responsibility I would like to have and feel pretty good about!

I have my ethics out of the way and feel comfortable about being a billionaire even, if I was lucky enough but I think I'll strive for enough millions to just not worry about my finances while not looking to spend it on stupid things. Maybe a few family health bills and to travel to cool places and work on some fun cars or gadgets to pass the time. I basically wouldn't have to work and could do whatever I wanted- this is the independence I so long for and value. 

I have next figured out my motivation behind why I want to do this. I have been trying for what feels like a few years now, so I still feel young about going after these plans. There's really no opposition with what I want to do, except for my mom who really doesn't know a lot about what she's talking about sometimes and still speaks her mind out. I have actually convinced my mom that investing in stocks and swing trading is the way to go for me, despite all the risks associated with it. I have discussed with her a few principles to mitigate risk and she understands them along with acknowledging her own mistakes with playing the stock market she could have controlled. 

I'm definitely ready to keep on learning to invest in stocks and swing trade Forex. I'm still going at it and really eager to finalize my personal trading system I was so lucky to discover and won't ever share with anyone in this world. I think the young lady friend I promised to teach isn't going to say anything about it if I never bring up any success stories, and she also has a terrible memory so she's probably already forgotten about it. I also told her it's really stressful and deals with losses which is my disclaimer for everyone who wants to go into this business. I'm enjoying the challenges associated with it, so I'm one of those in it to thrive for the long run once it takes off the ground. Number one thing is to put in a lot of time experimenting to know your market of interest until there's a 90 day consistency of profit. I have to start over again after being profitable for 30 days and ending up with a losing month to break even. I was really close though to getting to 60 days. Maybe next time. 

Another cool interest for making money is developing apps and eventually managing some complex video game projects which would be really cool. I'm very profit-oriented and feel that video games are the way to go because it's entertaining and can serve as a fun distraction for a lot of depressed souls out there until they can find themselves back from out of the dump. I was one of those addicted gamers treating it like a way of life and had so much fun along with the frustrations and miseries of constantly losing to pretty good players. It's actually good memories and wish I was driven enough to be more socially engaged in the gamer's community back then and even pick up a chick to marry from there!