Thursday, July 18, 2019

Working At A Successful Mindset

Well, I can say that I feel pretty good about the last post. I sent it to someone who knows the people associated while adding in some of those obvious names to it, but it was more attributed to being Lee's dumb minions. It was a church where Lee claimed to be a spiritual leader over me and she was out to do me some harm by making me angry enough to get tempted with punching a hole in a wall. To get there, I would need some brass knuckles but I never purchased any so I'm sane! I'm saying Lee's minions are another way of calling them followers because Lee was the leader and those followers did her weird bidding with me. If they weren't being weird then I wouldn't have from them what I wanted the most by doing nothing, so I reasonably feel they are dumb since that's all it took.

Anyway, one of those dummies who followed Lee is the husband of this nice lady I sent a copy of my last post too. She replied with the picture of a huge thumb up and her opinion in the form of declarative sentences but sounds like an open-ended question with what it takes to make a reconciled relationship grow again. I'll just let it sit there and sink in for awhile. She's actually still this pretty chill gal and is dealing with four rotten kids sometimes I'm assuming ( a kid I know around their age is always super nice and being mostly raised by a cool, single mom) and they are close apart and soon enough, there will be adolescence. I wonder if she'll still be chill then while worrying about her naughty kids, if it ever gets to there.

If I was a loving father, I think I'll buy a "You've been a bad boy" or "You've been a bad girl" paddle and spank them once or twice if they are teens and it gets me to that level. Maybe they could be disrespectful to me or something like that and I can't take any more of it. Well, there might be my solution on top of trying to spoil them with expensive and exciting family vacations.

From just finishing reading a book on investing and getting the gist out of it, it says to be successful you need to know how to make money and then be able to invest it. All this time, I've been trying to make money with swing trading. With investing, it's pretty much a passive style where you don't do anything and it pays you off with dividends. Or maybe, you could put it in a retirement account and let it grow on its own. There's a lot of cool stuff to learn about with this getting rich part.

I think swing trading is something that I won't have to spend a lot of time on either because it's way slower than the average day trader's mentality. Still, my swing trading approach is probably around 70% of being actually passive. I enjoy it too and I think that's the most important thing for picking a profession. It's like once I can get this swing trading off the ground, I can put my earnings into tax-deferred accounts like 401K, Roth IRA, bonds, and qualified stocks. I can even do tax write-offs by putting some money into a charity account!

The buck doesn't just stop at swing trading. I'm also an aspiring software engineer with an interest in being a project or product manager with ideally video games. Maybe, I'll try to start my own business but take it down a notch by not competing with AAA video games and take on a different market. I think I'll program free apps for the Android and Apple phones that I can see people using a lot and place ads in there, along with always the option to buy it to remove them.

On top of working my way to riches, I don't want to be a fat wealthy man. I want to be fit and comparably looking good physically to other elite, cross-fit athletes! Finally and not the least, I will go after finding a smoking-hot and loving lady to settle down with!