Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Ideal Self

I honestly have this aspiration to make a lot of money from swing trading and maybe even investing someday and then to spend my time wisely with learning to follow Biblical principles wholeheartedly while having a loving relationship with Jesus and also with others. I'm not judgmental of people's lifestyle choices anymore and only wish everyone would also commit their lives to Christ but I'm not going to go around trying to breath down people's necks. I'll just lead by example in other words from having fun with charity and being kind to even the worst people who I want to beat up daily!

I see myself working out and building a sexy body that I can feel really satisfied over and want to smile about while being like "Yeah!" all over the place. I really can see myself working at taking care of lady friends and being a gentleman, too. Putting in the hard work to make everything fancy and inviting a good girl over who has time to go on a date would be fun. The only thing that's really hurting my confidence is seriously not making the money I want from doing my own thing and also not having the body I want. It's probably more about the time and money I can be available for investing myself in a lovely relationship that's keeping me from putting up with the hardships of finding the right girl for me.

I have made a very wise choice in making a specific vow to the Lord. It's not the most comfortable thing to do because I feel totally bound to it and just cannot break it. To make something that will personally improve me and revolves around my life, I'm so glad that I made it and now I can work hard at focusing.