Saturday, July 20, 2019

Relating Passions To Marriage

I have noticed something useful for myself, and I can say this about me with some authority because if I couldn't do this then I would have been in deep trouble by now while writing about people having gone crazy with me all these past years. I can say I was just tempted all the time to punch a hole in my own wall and kept blaming most of the personal pain on only myself. The only reason I'm not in trouble is probably because I just had to do nothing to get what I wanted while trying to design a stellar plan and that's what happened! If I was a vegetable-in-a-shell, then I wouldn't have kept up this blog all these years and there's content that focuses only on me written by me for my own personal profit and glory. It feels good to work out your own personal problems on your own and mainly put in almost all the effort without anyone else and pick yourself back up. I felt like a runt and I was at the bottom of the pit, but I had to do nothing to get back to where I wanted so I can keep on bragging about it all I want to now!

I'm pretty hard to perfectly relate to because I refuse to be transparent with the world deliberately. I'm sure if I was a genius and went all out for something good in this world, then people would start flocking over but the thing is, I'm just not one of those. I'm probably more like closer to the bottom of the very best people like rank 30 out of 100,000. I can reasonably say that with my categories I've listed on this personal blog, I am that active to be around here. I still think of myself as #1 out of being active with posting write-ups compared to all the current and former Computer Science students on this blogger site and it's only from averaging one post a day every year for quite some time.

I have definitely found some contagious, inner humor for myself and it's nice to have it. I find it to be funny with being successful, and it's been cool to try to lead others to join my wild ride sometimes and have them laugh along with me.

The biggest thing I'm noticing is that I should be letting go of the ones if possible that are dragging me down or the ones I don't want to stick around for when times are bad. This is only with myself though for earning a living. If it dealt with an inter-relationship problem then I think my passion would be about trying to fix it and letting it ride it out until it crumbles in some cases and cry about it later! In this case then yeah, it still applies and I should let go of the things in my life that I don't really feel so passionate about. For my job, I'm just doing it to earn money so I can invest it and make more money. The real passion comes from wanting to invest for me rather than my current, full-time job.

There's basically main goals that I have and also supplementary ones to deal with. After all, I'm mainly about trying to always have fun and enjoy myself. I do want to look sexy and healthy too, along with always settling for decency. I think passion is like a marriage because even in hard times, you are still there working on it. It's like one of the most important things for people to have because it's like no matter what happens, it's what they won't mind doing even if a situation is being tough on them.