Friday, July 12, 2019

Committing To Achieving Desires

Firstly and greatly, it's so important to know what you want! Without it, what's really going to make life so meaningful at times. Honestly, I think really spiritual people are cool even though they have their struggles and can admit it. I mean I can be pushy with them if I wanted to, and I don't mean to brag but it's sort of a gift with all of these arguments I can counter on the spot with people out there who are acting like the dumbest in the world. It's just my opinion of how dumb I think they really are right then and there!

I had a special cause while feeling lazy after getting hurt by a dumb restraining order. Hey, I didn't go to jail and no I didn't need therapy. I'm going to make the argument that the other guy did and hasn't had treatment for it, assuming he didn't. If he did, then what's the point of arguing for my side successfully? Let's assume I was a total numbskull and a bunch of cuss words. If I act like this to the person, then I deserve to be in jail right? It didn't happen and it's not because I was lucky. I'm not lucky because I had a restraining order on me for three friggin years! I didn't even show up to argue my point at court and wished it would all disappear.

If I needed therapy then I would have destroyed that dude's life who put a restraining order on me, but I didn't and stayed nice for the most part. If he was the nicest guy in the world, then he wouldn't go around saying that I'm some terrorist from making stuff up while suffering massive paranoia with anger issues that he couldn't let go of. It's not me to blame but himself. It's his body and thoughts and he can control them because he has the willpower. If he had the willpower then he wouldn't need to act out all scared while talking about nonsense and then go for a restraining order on me. He needs the therapy more than I do. I stayed nice and didn't destroy him and look, the restraining order disappeared. My problems all went away like I wished by doing nothing!

Achieving a desire from doing nothing is awesome and it happened to me twice! Once from this dumb guy who doesn't consider me a friend, but I could push him to be my friend now while I put him on the lowest echelon on my circle of friends and don't consider him that highly. I can adapt very well actually to turning dumb enemies into my friend who used to be my friend and then turned into a dumb foe and then I will rarely hang around with now, if I even have the time now. The second time is with Lee who went for a restraining order and said I was following her around to talk about an issue she put herself on me. She didn't want to talk about an issue that she was the mastermind over, and I was justifying myself about the whole thing while being nice to her! Dang what a dumb lady, but I did nothing and my desire happened. The restraining order went away all by itself!

I'm getting the sense now that the people at that old church are not really going to argue with my snarky style anymore. They are probably going to be pushed around and be like accepting of the things happening to them and maybe, start feeling the way I want them to. I want them to stop thinking bad about me! This part is something that I seriously want to do something and not do nothing. I mean I want to do something about it, so there you go. Achieving desires can happen from doing something about it and in those very rare cases doing nothing and it's thanks to having been around a couple individuals who turned dumb all of a sudden.