Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Getting Used To Wins And Losses

Overall, I'm looking to average out and make a profitable run by taking money away from other traders. In addition, poker is really where gambling is taking place and so I have decided to add in something called the chill effect. It just means that if I blow up to earning 100 nickels all of a sudden from playing my first few hands in the nickel table, then I'm sitting out for the whole day. If I lose 50 nickels or more, then I'm out for the whole day.

Poker is something I expect to be facing a cycle of wins and minimal amount of losing days. I have a pretty decent system in place that has been taking away some change from other players. Yet, now I realize how stupid I was to double my initial $50 from playing only with nickels and then to lose $50 again from just sitting there consistently and not getting out when I should. I was really greedy about winning, and it was stupid. Now, I'm accepting how I won that $50 and playing it cool and putting on the brakes now to stop the bleeding and over-stimulation of winning so fast!

This is like a business, but in this case it's about taking money from others by trying to outsmart everyone else. I'm going to have my days where I get educated for a small price by a few good players but for the most part, lose to lucky opponents! I hate it when that happens and quit for long as I need to! After all, it's only a game and putting money into it to try to gain profit raises the stakes.