Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Finding That Groove

This is something that I'm personally realizing for myself and a lot of times with these blog posts, it's pretty much about revisiting the same theme continuously for awhile and trying to avoid rehashing it even though it can happen. I don't want to come across like an ignorant and disowned son but I'm getting to a state of almost being perfectly aware of myself. This whole blogging activity and being open with the world is sort of a one-of-a-kind experience and yet, I'm just a really plain and short man who could still use some improvements on communication and paying attention to others who are willing to tell their story.

I have noticed that some ladies are much more open with you, and it's unfortunate some of the lovely ones are taken. I mean I'm really looking to just have fun with a personality type I'm really into now. I'll worry about the appearances and disabilities later or look at it from what I can also expect to enjoy about her. I have to admit from being a short guy and also pretty in tune with his emotions, I sometimes don't care about how good looking people are to me. I can also focus on their physical flaws and be totally not into them in person but for having a conversation, I don't really care and can still listen to them talking and communicate a little.

With the right lady, we both end up having a lot of fun and she actually gives off some really positive signs of being ready for a relationship. I have been pretty stupid about it for the most part because I think any lady that you can hit it off with is beautiful in their unique way. The only real thing that's keeping me is now making a lot of money on my own without my parents to help out by keeping me gainfully employed in their business. I want to own this confidence before attending to the needs of a beautiful lady and falling in love.