Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Battling With Girly Feelings

I guess from the way I have grown up, I can be a sensitive man even though I get mad at people who make me feel that way. I think the only girly feeling that's getting in the way is not wanting to do things to progress further in life. This girly feeling also blocks out a bunch of reason and a good sense of direction. It's all psychological and possibly even physiological from the mind and body not having built enough stamina for it. Maybe, there's a purpose of having to slow down a little bit when these girly feelings arise. I don't really want to get lost in a sense with doing my own thing and just block out everything else that is important to me.

I think from having these girly feelings, I really need to constantly dwell on my purposes and remind myself to fill up that stressful void. I feel so good with the ideas that I have built for myself and it's probably just simple as looking at the to-do list I created for myself and then willing myself to get out of this girly state and be the man who will guide the lady lover who has these girly feelings someday.

Emotions are a bunch of rollercoaster states filled with ups and downs. Sometimes, it can be a very slow rollercoaster ride and those are nice at times too because it feels like you have so much time in the world while feeling so bored! My emotional mind works very ambivalently in other sense. It's sometimes very truthful and other times, it's too hard to contain the funny conjugations found in my own sentences. I honestly think that because of my ambivalence, a bunch of dorky and male jerks don't like me on social media from being so distracting who doesn't relate to them and from not even being a hot lady at least. I guess they have been struggling really badly then over nothing. Even the ladies who unfriend me must have some trouble resolving something that reminds them of a stressful memory because of me. In other words, it's probably because I annoyed them so badly and all of them just want to run away from it.

I have managed to work out my anger issues and just leaving it there because it's not really my priorities to go fix them anymore. I think that's what annoys me so much because I do like to be on friendly terms with people who added me on Facebook and then to realize someone unfriended me and for the ladies to act so whiny with girly feelings and trying to justify a short 63.25 inch male is one of the most terrifying creatures they have to deal with. I have come to an epiphany in that using what I learned from studying Computer Science is also useful in dealing with the most unlikely people who I never thought would become stupid in the first place.