Sunday, July 7, 2019

Making More Vows

I have only made two vows and managed to keep them for awhile. The older one was basically made from the old church I used to blog about having caused me some anger problems. They were full of nonsense and saying I was overshadowing people and causing them to leave. The proof is made from contradiction- they said I was doing this to two ladies there, Annie and Betty and even put it on paper which I have proof from e-mail. Annie and Betty never left while I was there and assumedly overshadowing people. By just contradiction alone, they were full of themselves and a bunch of idiots, which is my opinion. I think I was really justified for calling Lee stupid and even giving her the nickname Stupid. Obviously, I'm not going to call her that in person, but I had fun on this blog even though I know Lee read this blog a few times and even quoted something I have no memory over during a court hearing to have a restraining order which she failed to make permanent. Well, if I stalked and they had proof I would be in jail. It's just that they only said I did and Annie and Betty would be like their major proof to assume and Annie and Betty personally said I did nothing like that and didn't even leave that church which was Lee's stupid complaint.

I did write a poem with my opinion that I think Annie and Betty are unattractive. I have the right to say this because they made me mad from not wanting to be Facebook buddies. I think they are unattractive from being unable to let go of small and girly things so that's what my poem was based on and how it really concerned me about wanting to date them in the future. Lee had to go off and be Stupid Lee, so yeah, it's an age old tale that's easy to deal with now because I proved her idiocy from using a proof method that I had to do for graduating in Computer Science. It isn't controversial anymore and it's just really funny. The world is full of idiots and it's my opinion.

It's great because another lady named Yuri stopped being a dumb and crazy pain-in-the-butt with me. She said I was super crazy and that I should land in a mental hospital and annoying by having kept on calling me a psycho in writing. If I was that way, she would have been killed by now from being an idiot and me knowing where she is already from having made me so mad. I was so angry but I held back by just making fun of her and she was such an unpleasant lady. It's my opinion. She accused me of being a stalker, but I blatantly and showed off to her about blocking her Facebook profile so that means I couldn't write harassing messages to her so it contradicts her claim also.

Okay, I won the major battles with two stupid ladies and it had to be done. I can still be a gentleman with them because I want to be and I do have lady friends who are so much cooler and also one who is annoying sometimes to me like a little sister. I still stick around and treat them well and even though I have trouble supporting everything Annie and Betty along with Lee and Yuri may be going through, I'll still be nice to them because I just like being that kind of guy.