Thursday, August 15, 2019

Adjusting Some More

Instead of going back to constantly breaking even from playing online Poker, I would like to instead look at other side jobs that would provide a more stable income along with always being what I enjoy doing. I guess I can play online Poker on my phone for a little money whenever I'm looking to kill time while getting some reception, and I don't have my other jobs to work on readily accessible to me.

These days, I'm feeling very emotionally stable with myself and while thinking I've been a pretty smart and lucky dude with how a few bad things turned out. It's really not that bad on my end to be honest, and it brings me so much joy about that but it would be really annoying having to go back there and try to deal with it more. I feel like resolving it though just for my own personal satisfaction and doing it under my own terms. In the meantime, I'm going to take my time on that and keep on trying to have a lot of fun with where I'm trying to go in my life. I guess in that sense, I do feel lucky and to even have a job I really enjoy doing and also went to school for. It seems like mostly my female friends take some interest in me and remember my profession. The other guy friends out there sort of don't act that way with me.

Maybe, it's just the way life is and totally natural. I'm pretty tough to mess with when it comes to serious things, but I can be really gentle to nice ladies and stay that way forever. Being nice is a very likeable trait and I'm like that to my lady friends so it would make sense that they would want to stay cool and try to understand me a bit.