Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Committing To Better Steps

It looks like my two side businesses are back to hitting a rut. Fortunately, I don't need to put anymore money into them to keep it going. I just let it shutdown and turn it back on whenever I want to. This is very convenient actually. One of the side business activity is playing Internet poker very little for some change and fun. I guess it could be more of a recreational activity for me then because I'm not too committed about becoming a professional.

For my other side business, it totally fits my personality and life-style choice. In addition, it doesn't take that much time for me, and I could be playing to have fun by researching on related things for making money I'm interested in to build some mental stamina. I'm adjusting the business hours of my side businesses now to going on vacation with the Internet Poker for awhile now. I hate losing often that much!

With an extra free 30 minutes to an hour to kill now from refraining on Internet Poker, I might as well get myself more wiggle room to do business with app developing and trying to promote it. I would like to try to make a lot of money with it, and I'm just willing to put everything I have into it so might as well keep on proceeding now. I'll try to get done with the extras first [my updated to-do list] before doing all the other mentally distracting activities that can be overwhelming all at once, while thinking about them.