Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Typing Out True Goals

Honestly, what's really stuck on my mind is to meet a totally available chick without any baggage on her shoulders and is downright just into me and wants to get married and then just do it very often! I want to please my desire to just please this gal very massively in the bedroom and do it often too for awhile, until it feels like a chore maybe. It's probably never going to feel old though and always bring so much excitement. Well, if she gains some weight then probably won't be that encouraging to try anymore from being too heavy on the eyes. I'm a stubborn guy so I will be locked in this marriage no matter what happens then and I'll be the best guy for the job. I think I'll pick a girl who doesn't have that much trouble doing couple things while enjoying the outdoors. I'm not looking for a skinny girl who will just keep on eating to drown out miseries from having naughty kids or missing her past friends and then gain too much weight after!

Okay, it was fun proofreading the last paragraph. I know what I'm really talking about there! Next thing, I'm really trying to gain a lot of money so I can move out comfortably and start dating a lady. I also want this money to give me so much freedom to do all the fun things I want to do and then my life becomes about arranging all the fun things I do to just enjoy myself or to have fun while making more money too! It's a win-win situation and I see it now with that old crowd who turned crazy with me too. All they can really do is just salvage themselves in a moral sense and embrace all the losses. I really see how I've made a lot of incredible progress. It's not a big deal to me anymore though and the vow I made with the Lord turns out to be a really good one regarding them. I will stay happy even if I never fulfill my true goals dealing with that crazy crowd. Well, it's not good riddance for me to be honest. It's just accepting that I have learned how to make the best out of my situation because I'm just willing to work so hard for it while realizing my passions these days.