Thursday, August 15, 2019

What I'm Really Trying To Add In

For the last few days, I've really been just trying to get a shower in right before bed time. It looks like when I need to sleep then I'm just going to give out, so I might as well just discipline myself to go take one instead of just lying there and thinking to myself that I'm going to just shut my eyes for a little bit. Before I get that point of no return for me, when the clock hits after 8:00 pm then I'm going to set myself to take one along with all the bed-time hygiene because it looks like it's closing in for me by then while still feeling active.

Being diligent is not such a bad thing and as long as it feels right even though the workload might feel battering, it's the state of mind to go for being in for long as possible! Along with that, it's cool to just have fun after the work is complete like enjoying dessert. I'm starting to understand this balance and need to just push myself a little sometimes because it keeps on feeling right when I do go for it and reflect on it after.