Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Following Up With More Thoughts

I'm friends with this guy who is trying to date other girls once in awhile and chasing after them. It gets a little frustrating for me because I do have lady friends, and I don't want to make them uncomfortable. They are going to like them because a few of my closest lady friends are considerably hot. I find them to be much normal these days with some girl features that do stand out and make me do get attracted to them. I just don't give into those feelings because I want to find someone better! I'm able to hold some decent conversations and actually have fun at a personal level, so I think that's what makes me qualified to be great friends with them. Both of them are pretty cute and shorter than me and much to my liking with being in a relationship if I can hide my personal displeasure of being reminded of how short I am. This is probably even more with taller ladies too, but I do find it a challenge worth pursuing after. It makes it pretty hard for me because physically I feel it but if I'm able to hit it off with someone and have fun then those insecure feelings just go away all of a sudden. Some ladies are ultra cool, and I like them because of that.

Getting back to my buddy, he's pretty much unworthy to be with the girl he wants to be with. He comes across as too mellow to fix his issues. He doesn't really get active and prefers just relaxing. He will have moments of making some effort because it bugs him, but it isn't enough and I think he still finds acceptance with his own life. He's very sociable as well too, but I don't want him to really be around a girl I'm into now. I don't think he will be that good if the girl I like makes some flirtatious moves with him. It happens and it's nice to be honest, but I don't want him to get any wrong ideas and add on to being turned down some more later on with this girl I like too. It will just add too much complications because he is my buddy.