Friday, August 16, 2019

Simple Progression

Yesterday, right after I checked the time it was around 9:00 pm. I ended up taking a shower and doing all my bed time hygiene finally. I plan to do so again and keep it up. It's just something really basic, and I think I really am a regimental person and the things I like to try to accomplish routinely might be pretty intense for an average person. My college years was really abnormal too and I consider myself a failure even though I graduated with a Bachelor's in Computer Science. Some people think I'm very smart, but I don't see myself like that because I have to spend a lot of time on things in order to get it and to also be very lucky.

It might be just that I have an unyielding spirit with wanting to keep on going when it comes to challenging programming problems that I'm able to come up with a working solution eventually and then feel great about it. It makes a really nice living! It can be stressful, but still reflecting on it, I just don't mind seriously because it feels so good once it's completed. I think it's really fun to make it happen from doing the practical work.

I would really like to brainstorm and claim ownership with my own line of software engineering and then go after making some big bucks! I'm actually having fun for once and yesterday really felt like that before I knocked out and forgot that I even lied down today.