Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Taking Care Of Business

What's really crazy is that with my vow to God, I'm not breaking it at all but still I have found some leeway to view erotic softcore films. They are mostly in the gender of comedy, so I really doubt the act with two ladies kissing each other really means anything for each other. What is crazy is that even though I didn't do the thing that would make me break my vow, I still became bored of those films! It's probably from realizing it's mostly acting. I'm falling asleep while watching it too, and this doesn't really happen much to me.

I was so close to breaking the vow like that easy, and there's really no way out for me so I can't. My mind is stubborn like that. Maybe once I get married and she needs a little extra motivation or push, then maybe it will be my time to make a release point. I hope I find her soon!

In the meantime with yesterday, I actually updated my Extras [To-Do] list and got rid of something on there. This means the approach is working for me! It's like I can't do anything else until I have exhausted everything on my Extras list. I'm really taking a liking to all this. I only have about seven things left to attempt and finish up on. It's pretty motivating for me actually to get my life back in order.