Wednesday, August 21, 2019

How Does One Get To Success?

I believe success occurs from mixing in talent, hard work, and being lucky to have it. One of my biggest obstacles that still remain with me today is just wanting to only sit around and enjoy myself to pass the time. It's really, difficult hard work to constantly stay focused and deal with overwhelmed feelings. I guess it's a daily part of doing business and something a person would have to become so good at blocking out in order to be a professional. At the end of the day and reflecting on it, if it's something you really enjoyed then that's just being lucky in itself. 

I have the pieces that I want to work with now for making a lot of money and using it to get to where I want to. I'm starting out pretty late in life with my realizations in where I want to go. I was totally distracted from having so much fun with video games and trying to go out to meet people and make friends. I still enjoyed those years, but now I'm shifting into a more practical lifestyle so I can afford those fun and healthy distractions for myself. It's pretty much a trade off with a person getting what he wants.There's really nothing to it, but to just constantly push yourself with the motivation of wanting to do it in the first place and staying focused while doing legal things like drinking coffee or energy drinks to stay awake. 

The vision I really have is making money from setting up passive income from investing in dividend stocks and collecting from sales or ads on my software developed products and to also spend a little time each day trying to make money off of other Forex traders and online Poker players. I basically don't want to work for a company anymore, but go off to do my own thing. It's really hard considering the hardships I'm trying to endure today but I'm still going at it and it's a cool dream I would love to achieve while holding onto a job where I have to average ten hours a day during the weekday right now. I need it for the money, and it's the thing that is bogging me down the most along with living with my parents. I want to be financially successful and move out and raise my confidence to start dating and find a hot girl who is my type to marry. I also need to find a way to get back into the gym to work out my muscles and for bigger definition along with feelings of being stronger. It's all pretty hard but something you just have to keep going after little by little. 

To summarize all of this, my day is supposed to be composed of working hard in doing the things I love and have to do at the same time to make more money so I can get out of a jam in still living with my parents and having to work for them at their blooming business. This is also my main objective for building the confidence I want to start dating. Secondly, I want to give some time to work out and build plenty of strength while focusing on my health. Lastly, I want to keep on having some fun with my distractions with close friends and gaming devices I'm working with.