Friday, August 23, 2019

Self-Assessment is King of Myself

Looking back at trying to resolve a grudge this little and messed-up church has with me, I think I wrote some really good messages that are like moving pieces. I composed them right from the heart and stated it clearly. It's like very moving in a sense and can capture your attention and then there's really nothing the opposition can say back to appease my concerns, so it gets pretty hard. I guess if the opposition wants it to be put away, then it's going to give her a hard time.

Testing out my strength with debates, I'm able to prey on the weak and those are the only ones I want to engage in. I don't want to argue with another winner, unless maybe we're both competing for the same position in politics. It's pretty tough being in politics because I'm already assuming that it's going to be too hard and overwhelming, plus I don't have enough passion to keep up with it.

I think that's the key for success in that whatever you are willing to keep up with no matter how hard it is and is on your mind still, even after you dismissed it intentionally from giving into other distractions; you still go for it because you feel the passion. I feel this way about software engineering and swing trading for profit and likely going to be adding in investing for getting rich, too. For my spiritual life, no matter how much I dump my own thoughts to replace hearing God's Word, I'm still trying to capture God's Word in my heart. I'm also sticking to a hard routine of running 5.5 miles every weekend, too, no matter how much I get myself hammered.