Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Reflecting On Small Problem

Yesterday and just out of the blue, I was wondering what my dream girl I want to sleep with would physically look like. I went on a site to look up on legal prostitution sites that are close by, and I'm not revealing how because I don't want to encourage it. I then went on those sites and judged the sexiness of those courtesans and most of them didn't really feel attractive to me. A few of them were very hot to me but I also wondered at the same time with how many clients she's already had. 

I've been just thinking to myself that if I could be lucky enough to fall in love with a gorgeous lady who wants to do it a lot, then I'm not going to have any issues with the hot ladies who are my good friends being married to another guy besides me. I just need this one chick in my life to be happy and set! I think it could be a mixture of sadness and loneliness for me when I see a lady I adore with another right now. I'm really happy for her if things are working great, but it's a little struggle for me to be reminded of being single. It makes me want to keep on working hard on myself for reaching that lucky moment. 

Another thing I found is that once I became really sleepy and laid down, it was lights out. I really should have taken a shower, and I skipped on it from checking out the sexiness of some popular harlots. I was even put to sleep while doing this, and it started to get boring for me. Maybe appearances aren't everything after all, now that I'm thinking about the right woman I would love to marry.

I'm just going to have to push myself to work on my current plans, and there's really nothing to it after.