Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Progress With Personal Projects

I think it looks like that my ultimate desire with making money is to pretty much get it from putting in the time and money to invest in the right places and then just keep on kicking it while continuously collecting. I don't really care for working with a lot of people and being the top dog at their company. I just want to relax and have fun while getting married to a sexy lady who gets constantly turned on by me, so I'm working hard for getting there someday.

I'm really starting to grind a lot when it comes to programming. I think it's really the field for me and even though I don't understand how to tackle some problems, I'm just there hacking away at trying to come up with a clever solution on my own. I only had two hours of sleep last night from trying to complete a tough programming problem for an app. It was fun because I can seriously see myself doing something like this to try to earn some big money.

I have also adapted a semi-investing style when it comes to trading the volatile Forex market. I have stepped up a level on the higher timeframes because I just don't want to put in the time for watching it that often. Still if I could do well with this bird's eye view, then I'm minimizing the amount of time to feel like it's going to waste.