Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Pushing After Dreams

I do feel like I'm a little too old for childish thoughts now at the age of thirty-six. I've never been married once and haven't intimately done it with anybody either. I don't think people are really going to put much thought into it, except only get a little interested if I'm able to share good success stories. I do want to constantly have a lot of those that feel good too.

There's really nothing to it, except put myself into what feels like an uncomfortable furnace and keep on working at it. It's something that I enjoy doing, but I also just want to relax a lot to appease my mind. It could just be a solid weakness I have.

My dream is pretty simple in that I want to build a lot of confidence from being successful to my own eyes and then pursue after a relationship with a hot lady who believes I'm her type and is such a horndog! I'm a little sad with being pretty old to have a first baby now too. Who really knows though until it really happens?

I haven't really dreamt much of having my own kid, except on happy and sexy relationships with fine women. I don't know how becoming a parent will turn out for me and if it's going to be a curse or a blessing. I'm sure having a lot of money to begin with will make it a lot easier to give all the love and support I can.

First thing's first, I'm a nobody in this world and comfortable with not really being recognized for anything. At the same time, I want to go after obtaining enough riches with a dream body. I can be satisfied with that and along with being married to a sexy companion and having a partnership to raising kids that come from making so much love!

If I can obtain these things, then all I really need to do next is maintain my investments and maintain my happiness from continuing to work hard and being able to spend more time with doing nice hobbies that don't really get in anyone's way.