Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Creating A Path And Staying Inspired

I think for us normal people, we just want to be entertained and feel good about ourselves for the most part. Besides me approaching a few times the wrong people at the wrong time and freaking some of them out, it didn't really end so happy for me. What I can take from it is to learn what I did wrong and build upon myself to be better, so I'll be truly happy about it next time.

What really needs to go on is focusing and keeping it going while trying to always stay relaxed about it. It's pretty hard, and you really can't always share everything to others from not knowing some things or to stay competitive, but it's okay I guess. I mean that's why you have to work really hard at it sometimes, while other times it's just going to feel great with what you are doing.