Monday, August 26, 2019

Understanding Focus

I guess a person should be doing all he can to look out for himself. It's been fun to answer some questions online I feel confident with to contribute something for information and discussion. I'm really going to have to set out with doing my own priorities and commitments first. I have been taking notice that I can focus a lot better at something I have a heavy interest in.

Maybe I did have some learning issues back in the past, but that's all behind me now. I struggled and put in the time to get better at it over time, while learning to embrace the situations. Overall, I think this blog is one of my keys to success. It's a place where I could organize my own thoughts- where I could hold a mental lab to come up with something that works effectively and go for becoming a Rockstar at it.

For the time being, I'm just going to have to utilize my time effectively and embrace situations that just plain suck. It has to be about trying to play related things smart as possible and making consistent effort while making useful adjustments. What can make life fun is that being successful is about employing the correct strategies and being talented to work with it. There's just so much to keep on going after and sticking to distractions is fun while sometimes rewarding to make a living off of, but it would have to be about a person's passion and ability to garner support for it.

Nothing is really standing in my way for being educated these days. It's about making the best out of the situation and to just keep on going with working hard at something you do because you love doing it. It's crazy because I can't just focus on only one thing. I want to be self-sufficient in other areas too all the time, but I feel worn out with my principle desires. I guess I have to just keep on moving forward to go after advancing in life with something I really want to do which is making money off of software engineering.

To summarize this one, it's about looking at the important objectives and then letting yourself get carried away with other distractions if you can't handle it. I think the hard work comes from sacrificing the fun that would arise from being distracted, but it wouldn't be fulfilling in the end after all because it amounts to nothing. It's better to just keep on working hard and giving one's all even if it doesn't feel comfortable. I think at the end of the day, it's to just figure out if it's going to be something you can commit to for the long term and if not, to start working hard to get out of it and find something better. It's really about feeling the fulfillment that would arise from it and if it's really worth it for practical cases.