Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Fun With Personal Endeavors

First off, I'm a really picky person on moral grounds. If I develop a crush on a lady who is seeing another guy, then I'm going to be really sad most likely and leave her alone. If she breaks up, then I'm still going to be sad. It's probably because I will have been used to seeing them together and hoping that maybe they will work things out again. I'm also someone who is really touchy about a girl haven't done it and lost that pureness with another. I haven't done it with anyone either, so yeah I'm really about all that feel good moment and leading up to pick someone who is so hot and wonderful for me. I'm still going at it after all these years from being so stubborn. Like I said, I haven't broken my vows with God yet even though I have been so tempted to like literally, I'm right there and knowing I can do it but I just don't. I'm just really stubborn to sticking to it, but I also truly believe in having a relationship with the Lord, too.

All this stuff used to depress me, but now I'm feeling quite happy and jiggly underneath in some odd way which I don't mind personally. I don't show it often to people because they might get crazy or too offended and then I could be getting into endless arguments over the same thing. This is mainly with my parents so they are slightly off-centered and don't have much of a social life. It's because of me and I don't want to listen to their weird plans of how to live life, so they shut themselves off. I tell my mom all the time what to do for me, but she's unable to. It's really all based on my own impressive feats that I can get it going and there's nothing my parents can do about it, if I get to a happy state they don't want me to obtain because it's going to affect them. They will have to live with watching dramas for the all the fun distractions and let their life go passing by then. They do hang out and stick close to each other though, so it's a good example I have grown up with. Like an odd fellow, because of them shouting and yelling so much and then treating it like it's nothing after five to ten minutes go by, I am used to being like that too. It's pretty good enough to freak anyone out if I don't explain it and just keep pushing for some agenda after they aren't talking about how they were being negative and not fixing it. Maybe there really is something psychological after reasoning with myself that nothing really bad was going on in the first place. It was really hard to make sense out of all of this like a mature and wise person would. I'm glad I went through it and eventually came out on the happier side.

Comparing to my moral grounds which is starting to be more flexible and accepting of how others have been in the past with another prudish friend, this guy is a true moron. He's incredibly selfish and just goes about hiding it to others while sticking to his prideful moments and thoughts to keep himself going. He can't do much about his depressive states which is based on him being a failure and unable to adapt comfortably to turn it around. This very state that he can get himself into is the definition of a moron. He's been wanting me to find a happy relationship with the one though, so he can find resolve in that area with his selfish reasoning. He is inferior in terms of giving advice for exercising sound decisions and gets defensive, but now I've been taking some really hard straight shots at his character. It's pretty entertaining because he gets stunned by me often.