Thursday, August 1, 2019

Adjusting To Profitable Strategies

Making profit is all about maximizing revenue and cutting down on costs. There are plenty of shady practices out there that people have done in the past to sustain riches. For example, the most popular method in the past was probably slavery! It's definitely unethical, and I can't believe the language I'm writing in today really had people who believed in it. It's crazy how ignorant people with guns or being in power can act so racist towards other ethnicities and that it's still going on today. I was on a White supremacist site one time and just read a bunch of racist jokes on there with a lot of cussing about how times aren't going good for them. They either ran out of budget or was shut down by a governing agency from illegal hate speech.

I'm talking about longevity with making profit and keeping it going still even when the sun and moon won't shine anymore. Also, my strategy is about minimizing the amount of times with being bugged by people you don't want to work with. This is why I love to choose to play poker to try to take away all the money I can from opponents who love getting lucky! Best of all, it's like an individualistic business where you set your own business hours with working to make a living, if you have the ability for it.

To survive with profitability, it's important to have some really strong strategies. I know this post is about strategies but I don't want to share any of them on here, especially the ones I have worked so hard at with crafting. It's not easy at all either but it's cool when it all fits together and starts bringing in some money, so you can pay off the house and family bills and start living a much more fun life with traveling and setting aside more time to do hobbies you can't get enough of!