Monday, August 12, 2019

Adjusting To Good Methods

I'm so interested in working hard to get to where I want to be now, and I don't mind putting in what's required. I'm still going to have some fun though even if it takes me awhile. I'm looking to get to that place and then settle down with the right gal. I only have one lady friend who messages me often even with her busy schedule. I also have another lady too who does if she isn't thinking too crazy with her mental episodes. I even have a third one and a fourth and so forth, just that it keeps on getting more rare to hear from them as it goes down the list.

Anyways, this really nice lady friend of mine is getting married again to a guy who is very plugged in with and share the same ethnic background. I think it's cool to be honest that they have some similarities especially from having busy work schedules and able to work things out. I guess it works for her because she has this independent mindset and enjoys being super active while having a ton of work. I think she gets her high off of being a workhorse while giving some of her time to treat me like an extended family member.

I hope I can meet another cool personality like hers but someone who is more hotter obviously and has more time on her hands to be together with me. She does show some genuine interest, but not in any romantic way. It's no worries. She has told me a few times already that Mrs. Right really has terrible directions with finding her way to me because it's taking forever. I replied to her on text that it's maybe because I'm too hidden from mostly other guys having taller shoulders than me and being too busy having fun with the things I'm working on. It was pretty cool to laugh at each other's messages, and I enjoyed the light exchange we had over something serious.

I messaged another lady who replied with the thumbs up icon a few too many times already after exchanging on Facebook Messenger while being former friends that I think she's also supposed to be an ideal buddy to me. Yet, I confessed to her that I might have been really interested in her already but that it fell out. Maybe this lady compared to the cool friend who is turning out to be one of my best buddies is really nothing in comparison and I misjudged the actual relationship, so I should be less optimistic about her now. Basically, I already said pretty cool in my message instead of using awesome or something better and that I appreciate her instead of like being in love.